Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Resident Life with Summer Scholars

My week in the dorms was exciting. Even though I was living with people I barely knew we got along very well. My room mates and I stayed up all time in the night on the laptop watching videos on youtube & much more, you would say we were bonding. We went to each others rooms, had talks, and got to know about each other more too.
The whole week living on the dorms, I probably only had 6 hours of sleep. I was so excited that I stayed up the whole night and had to be up early in the morning for cheer practice, then went to school afterwards. The food was excellent! I ate so much I was sure that I would gain the freshman 15 in 1 week.
The activities we did were fun like the movie night, battle of the scholars, ice cream social, and lastly the dance party/water fight we had. We went out with a bang makig our last day at the dorms something to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment