Monday, June 29, 2009

Who I Admire the Most

There are many people who have influenced my life. But there is only one, my cousin Jessica, who has had the greatest impact. She works hard to get what she has, she is by my side every step of the way to help me with a problem I am having, and she motivates me to be a better person and do better.

My cousin Jessica is very independent. She has her own house, car, job, cell phone, and many more accessories, and is under the age of 25. She works hard a work night and day to make sure she has her basic needs and then her wants. Jessica rarely asks anyone for anything to help her with anything she wants to be able to say she did it on her own.

Whenever I have a problem, no matter if it's boy, school, or family, she is a open ear to listen to me. It doesn't matter, it can be 4 in the morning, and she would swear she wasn't sleep just resting. Most of my problems she has already had. I know she'll give me the best advise to help me.

Jessica wants the best for me. She will push me to make sure I do my homework when I start to fall behind. When my report cards and progress reports come she is one of the 1st people who wants to see them. She is all about business and no slacking. She wants me to go to college and become something major. She doesn't want me to live the life the rest of our family lives. She knows there is so much potential in me, so she pushes me.

I love my cousin to death and I thank her for all she has done for me. I wish there is some kind of way I could repay her. But all the repaying she wants is for me to go to college, get a degree, and to be happy with my life and live up to the standards she knows I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment